NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Crossbows, Two issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, the Crossbow is worse in all regards besides the bolt speed compared to the Light Crossbow. Is this correct?

Second, According to the 4.1 patch notes Xbows have been fixed. I still can't use my new Saranid Xbow. What's the issue?
(08-04-2012, 04:51 AM)bladewrie link Wrote:First, the Crossbow is worse in all regards besides the bolt speed compared to the Light Crossbow. Is this correct?

Second, According to the 4.1 patch notes Xbows have been fixed. I still can't use my new Saranid Xbow. What's the issue?
Only because I had not updated the website yet. Fixed now
Thanks.
Hi thereĀ  :o... I am pretty new in Nordinvasion and i bought a shortbow @the Auction Hall , I payed but i didn't get the Bow ... Now i got Arrows 4 nothing cause i've seen to late-.-^^

Name: Brille
(27-04-2012, 02:25 AM)Brille link Wrote:Hi thereĀ  :o... I am pretty new in Nordinvasion and i bought a shortbow @the Auction Hall , I payed but i didn't get the Bow ... Now i got Arrows 4 nothing cause i've seen to late-.-^^

Name: Brille
uuuhhh you can buy short bow from marketplace you dont have to go to action hall, and you should be able to use short bow anyone can use it.
Yes but it has been less xpensive @the auctionshall 700 not 880..... BUT I've payed 4 nothing cause the bow is not there-.-
:-\