NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA NA/AU Ragnarok Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have taken the liberty of scheduling two Ragnarok events for this weekend.

Friends of VLKA are, as always, welcome.  We will be playing Ragnarok and hopefully stomping Odin and his Chosen.  Tier 4 characters only, unless you are one hell of a hybrid, and please, please keep spam to a minimum, follow directions, work as a team, don't go afk, make sure you don't smell funny, blah blah, and have fun Smile

Please be in TS 10-20 minutes before event starts so we can organize gear and players.

Server: NI_VLKA_Event (NA Server)
Game Mode: Ragnarok
Map: Swadian Town if we are lazy
Password: Given out at event start unless I don't like you
Date: Sunday the 22th of Decenber
Time: 5am GMT

AEST = Sunday at 4pm
AWST = Sunday at 1pm

NA East (BST-5) = Saturday at 12am
NA Central (BST-6) = Saturday at 11pm
NA West/Mountain (BST-7) = Saturday at 10pm
NA Pacific (BST-8) = Saturday at 9pm

Server: NI_VLKA_Event (NA Server)
Game Mode: Ragnarok
Map: Swadian Town if we are lazy
Password: Given out at event start unless I don't like you
Date: Monday the 23th of Decenber
Time: 5am GMT

NA East (BST-5) = Sunday at 12am
NA Central (BST-6) = Sunday at 11pm
NA West/Mountain (BST-7) = Sunday at 10pm
NA Pacific (BST-8) = Sunday at 9pm

AEST = Monday at 4pm
AWST = Monday at 1pm
I'll be there
If there is a spot on Saturday, I would love to join with my Pikeman!
(18-12-2013, 09:44 PM)Winter link Wrote: [ -> ]Date: Sunday the 15th of Decenber

Date: Monday the 16th of Decenber

I am confused :'(
I may be missing something... But hasn't this event already happened?!
(19-12-2013, 01:39 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Winter link=topic=20871.msg156463#msg156463 date=1387403096]
Date: Sunday the 15th of Decenber

Date: Monday the 16th of Decenber

I am confused :'(
I may be missing something... But hasn't this event already happened?!
[/quote]
Did not transfer days yet.  Fixed.
Could we have a EU event some time next week? I think I'll try and wake up for this one as I have no college the following day.
(19-12-2013, 04:37 PM)Xen link Wrote: [ -> ]Could we have a EU event some time next week? I think I'll try and wake up for this one as I have no college the following day.
Possibly, I'll have to ask some people about their schedules.  The problem I am seeing is that there is a large number of AU and NA VLKA members, but not as many EUs.  We could definitely get some NA players there, but finding some AU VLKAs to help fill up the server can be difficult.  I'd rather not have the event just fit the 5 member minimum, because then we get the fun of having other people get all of the drops *mumbles incoherently about a Shield of Kings*
(19-12-2013, 04:41 PM)Winter link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Xen link=topic=20871.msg156548#msg156548 date=1387471074]
Could we have a EU event some time next week? I think I'll try and wake up for this one as I have no college the following day.
Possibly, I'll have to ask some people about their schedules.  The problem I am seeing is that there is a large number of AU and NA VLKA members, but not as many EUs.  We could definitely get some NA players there, but finding some AU VLKAs to help fill up the server can be difficult.  I'd rather not have the event just fit the 5 member minimum, because then we get the fun of having other people get all of the drops *mumbles incoherently about a Shield of Kings*
[/quote]
Ah I understand, well I'll try my best to attend this NA/AU event as it's been a while since I was in one Smile
Should be able to join tho Smile
I will try to join  :Smile
Pages: 1 2