NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Elmwood Bow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Due to getting my hands on a Fiendish Bow thanks to a dear friend, I believe it's the time that I sold my beloved Elmwood Bow I have made from scratch. Even though its crafting cost may vary from player to player, I believe it is around 4 - 4.5 million. Therefore, my intention is to sell this bow around 3.5 million in total. However, I plan to keep the price range flexible for any possible buyers. Below is the material needed in order to craft this bow to give a better idea.

15 x Wood of Glasir
75 x Flemish String
125 x Twisted String
60 x Sturdy Wood
15 x Oil
2 x Phoenix Feather
6 x Oil of Velentr
3 x Small Gold Bar
5 x Skull Fragment
4 x Perfected Metal

Offers consisting these equipments listed below will only end up only annoying me and will result in ignoring your offer. Here they are:
1. Commando Gear(Trans, Helmets, etc.)
2. Archer Gear (Bear set, Bows, etc.) except Brass armor parts, which I believe is not likely.
3. Worm Banes, Dragon Axes, Auroras, etc

On the other hand, my priority of things that I want to gain through this sale is:
1. High Tier Mats(Eagle Feathers, Damascus Steel, Cooper Bars, Lumps, Waters, Sulphur[9 at maximum though], and a lot of Hardened Metal)
2. Pikeman Helmet better than Nikolskoe
3. Barrel
4. Most importantly ofc, Gold.

Also, equipment that are not on my priority list but still might catch my attention:
1. Crossbowman Gear (Arbalest, Body/Head Armor, and maybe bronze bolts depending on the offer)
2. Pikeman 2-handed slashing weapon (Nothing in particular)

Finally, if you really think you want to buy this bow, do not feel intimidate to throw out an offer to me due to the price. In the end, it is negotiable. Also, you might catch me in a good mood allowing me to be more generous regarding the trade. On the last note, I see myself as a hoarder, so feel free to add in low-tier mats (such as old boots, coal, shade ore, etc.) into the deal; I definitely would not mind that if you need to balance.

Regards,
Mythik