NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Switched computers, wondering if theres anyway to recover account.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So a few months back I got a new computer reinstalled Warband from steam and completely forgot about Nord Invasion till now. Since I still have the forum account I was wondering if there would be anyway to recover my in game account because when you first start this mod it's a grind. I also still have ym old clan leader who I believe would vouch for me as we played together on Nord Invasion if that helps for evidence, thanks.
You are still using the same Warband serial?
If you do, you can just make a character in-game with the same name as youve had the last time youve played and it ll be connected automatically.
(If you forgot your name or pass, there is a section for the recovery of such.  Smile)
umm Its a different computer and I redownloaded through Steam so I think that would be a different serial since it's not a disc and I lost all my progress on anything else.  So essentailly I want to transfer my account onto a new serial.
If you are using your own steam account (same warband serial) it should work.
So I just have to type in my old username and it will register me? If so I need to do the recovey thing because I tried my forum username and nickname and neither worked.
So can someone driec me to this recovery thing so I can figure out my old username or pass or whatever.