NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Problems finding servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We've had a couple of people pop onto IRC recently with problems finding servers. Generally, these steps here solve the problems encountered by players.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...878.0.html

If you are still having problems jump onto IRC and we will try to sort any problems Smile
There is a big problem. I like to play on hard servers. But lately one server is full and others-empty.I can,t kill hardnords alone.Can anyone help me?
That's kinda unrelated Wink

Anyway you can either refresh and wait until someone leaves the server but I suggest going to a different server and try to get some people to join you there, or wait until they do. Also it's possible to kill them while soloing, you could try training that.
I know that it's possible, but I can't pass further than second wave.
That isn't a bug. Nothing can fix full servers.
It takes a little time and effort, but it works to go on a different server. You can also jump on TS and IRC to get more people. I did this and in 30 minutes the second Hard server with 3 people went up to 16 people and we reached Thor.
Kwal, I reached Thor too. What was your nick?My was FireTroll
WTF!I CAN'T PLAY ON HARD FOR THREE DAYS!
What?
One server is full and others are empty. And i can't enter the server where people are.
Pages: 1 2 3