NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: My Journey to an AGS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So from the start of NI, or from the first time I saw an AGS, I've always wanted one but never thought i'd be rich enough to get one unless I got a massive legendary drop, which I didnt (Got a dragon axe).

So about 3 weeks ago I had Onyx Bolts, Dragon Axe, Eastern Repeater Crossbow and Crossed Sharpshooters mail.

I traded Crossed, Eastern Repeater, Dragon Axe and 500k for a Dreaded Warpick.

I traded Onyx bolts and Trans for a Hurricane Bow.

I traded the Hurricane bow for an Eastern katana and a Fiendish Bow.

I traded the Dreaded Warpick and Fiendish bow for a Naval Glaive (Even though this is cheap, but it's what he wanted).

I then traded the Eastern Katana, Naval Glaive, 2m Gold (1m borrowed from Nana) and a Borrowed Gnezdovo Helmet from Assassine (THANK YOU YOU GUYS!!) for the AGS.

Even though the above trades may seem like rip offs, it's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before. Also I certaintly profited in each trade. So don't be upset if you don't get a massive legendary drop like many others do, you can still make money via trading, it's just a lot harder!!

Thank you to Assassine and Nana for helping me obtain the AGS.

Cheers.
Congratulations

Nici

Commando is still boring  ;D
Well played! Congratulations, mate!
congratz!  8)
All of your opinions regarding loot drops are now invalid.
...and now, at the end of your Journey, you give it to FF? Nice Idea!
congratz!
Being FF, you'll loot one one of these days days anyways. Tongue
(27-12-2013, 03:39 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [ -> ]Being FF, you'll loot one one of these days days anyways. Tongue

I play now 1 year and I`ve loot arround 5  Waters 6 Bear Fur 6 Scales 1 Damscus Steel 5 Lumps 5 Raven Feathers and 10 Arrowheads 1 Copper Bar maybe FreakyZ looted these things in a week Tongue
Grats

Still the net is Onyx Bolts, Dragon Axe, Eastern Repeater, Crossed Sharpshooters Mail, Trans, Gnezdovo, 2.5 mill
Pages: 1 2 3