NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: What's it worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to sell a crafted crossbow, but because I am not a crossbowman I cannot see the prices that people are asking for these things. What's an average crossbow worth?

And how do you guys determine the price of something?
Well you usually look at the price of the crafted materials and a little something to make profit. If the item is highly sought after with not a lot of people selling it, it will be worth more. I suggest putting a price on it based on the materials + profit and seeing how long it takes before it gets bought, and based on that increase or decrease the price.
(10-04-2012, 08:34 AM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]Well you usually look at the price of the crafted materials and a little something to make profit. If the item is highly sought after with not a lot of people selling it, it will be worth more. I suggest putting a price on it based on the materials + profit and seeing how long it takes before it gets bought, and based on that increase or decrease the price.

That's one damn good answer Wink
So..

4 x Twisted String (available for 600g) = 2400g
12 x Wood (available for 200g) = 2400g
Total: 4800g
Crafting bonus: 1200g

Price: 6000g

Sounds right?
(10-04-2012, 09:16 AM)Mort link Wrote: [ -> ]So..

4 x Twisted String (available for $600) = $2400
12 x Wood (available for $200) = $2400
Total: $4800
Crafting bonus: $1200

Price: $6000

Sounds right?

Remove the dollar tags, before someone thinks yer selling them for IRL money. :p
Other than that, i checked up on it.
Some wood is up on ah for 128g each(25 for 3200), and 125g each(27 for 3400).

So total price, with the wood costing 125-128g:

3936g - 3972g

Although, it's subject to change, as it's only a few stacks that have a price of 125g-128g pr. item.
The normal AH price(Currently) is: 170-200g each wood.

So, yes, around 4800g should be correct. And the crafting fee is yours to decide, soSmile

Yeah that should be right, but I see a lot of 'Crossbow' on the AH for 4k or less, meaning they're probably too common so you've got some bad luck Tongue
All this hard work for only 4k... :-(

Ah, what the hell. Need the crafting xp :-)
(10-04-2012, 09:26 AM)Mort link Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, what the hell. Need the crafting xp :-)

Creating something else will probably be faster.
What would be the fastest way to lvl up in crafting? Just sticking to the simple stuff?
Check out Tarimoth's full blacksmithing list, and do the math. If ye need help, i can do the math for ye, and calculate what gives the most XP per gold.
Here's the thread: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...786.0.html
Pages: 1 2