NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Website Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks, as part of our continual upgrades to NordInvasion we pushed out some architecture changes that overhaull some of the core features of the web server. Whilst we have tested as much as possible it is more than likely that something has been missed. As such, we ask that you all report anything you see that seems untoward and bear with us on any issues discovered.

Thanks & lots of love,

/Nao & the NI Dev Team

Changelog:
  • Architecture Changes
  • Database stuff
  • Other changes that will not appear on the front of the site but lay foundations for further developments
Asinus primum appelatus  Smile
Ooooh, nice. Are any of the changes noticeable by us mortals? Tongue
Could we get some kind of changelog? I see no new features to the website
Regardless, thank you and congratulations to the NI dev team Big Grin

Nici

Nice
Everthing is fine on website except auction hall, when you clicking next page it says : couldn't find anything for you in this category. If this help i'm using Chrome.
Nice
Change log added as requested...
Yay
(30-12-2013, 08:49 PM)Orome link Wrote: [ -> ]Everthing is fine on website except auction hall, when you clicking next page it says : couldn't find anything for you in this category. If this help i'm using Chrome.

First, in future stick these in the web errors as it makes it much easier for me to track.
Secondly, fixed Smile
Pages: 1 2