NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Happy New Year And 10 Fun Facts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all. Happy New Year! To those already in it, hope its going well, and for those who it is yet to reach, get those drinks at the ready. In celebration of another awesome year, we have pulled together 10 fun facts to share.

Enjoy!

19.7 Million
The number of times you guys hit the web pages. Thats nearly 54,000 pages served up every day!

I ho! I ho! It's off to work we go
Crafting seems to be a big past time in NI. Infact, after Character it is the most visited page. Messages narrowly beats Auction Hall for third.

USA! USA!
USA takes the number one spot this year to narrowly beat out Germany as the biggest visitors to the site. UK, Australia and Poland fill the top five.

This is the number of characters you lot all created this year. An astonishing number that leaves us wondering where did you get all that spare time...

Money, Money, Money..... Money! You guys went crazy this year with trades, completing over 134,000 trades

Questing seems to be rather popular with over 200,000 completed.

Apple on top
Perhaps not a big surprise, Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod took the top places in mobile devices. Google's Nexus 7 and Samsung's SII make up the rest of the top 5. Interestingly, Naozumi loves his Nexus 7...

IOS
Of course that means that IOS was the top mobile operating system followed by Android and Windows Phone as the top 3. Other interesting things here are the use of Firefox OS, and visits from rather more unconventional devices such as the PS Vita and Nintendo 3DS.

Hoarding
We all know that some people like to hoard out there. Theres even TV shows about it. You guys appear to love your Rough Cloths with a rather large amount being held up by players and houses. But we think its Yuri who really wins out for having over 100,000 Aketon. Oh and if you'd be just kind enough to swing by the officers over there on your way out... Thanks!

And saving the best for last (well, in my opinion anyway), you have successfully consumed in excess of 16,000 GB of network traffic on the main server alone. Congratulations! Remind us to avoid network traffic restrictions...

Well, hopefully you enjoyed these stats. Remember if you are kicking around that there are NI events ongoing over the new year here and we will see you in 2014!

Lots of love!

/Nao & All of the NI Dev Team
That are some interesting facts I didn't know yet Big Grin
Happy new year everyone!

Nici

Happy new year!
Bonne année à tous  Wink
POLAND TOP 5 LOOOOOVE IT  ;D ;D
Happy new year Smile
Happy New Year Smile
Happy New Year Big Grin
Happy New Year :-*