NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion Weekly Event 1st Trial (Sat 14th April - 9pm GMT) - Sign Up here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Other team are loosing now Big Grin

[Image: YMK6v.png]
Victory for team 2
Our server crashed after 15 minutes. Then we advanced quite far, but eventually died. During our 3rd attempt, the server crashed again  Sad
Yeah we were having a lot of server problems, with extreme lag and server crashes.

However, when it did work, I must say that our team did very good at following orders and working as a team. We split the team into Team 1, 2 and 3 as originally planned and we did manage to get a good game going.
Very good event, would participate again Smile.
Big thanks from PA (french team), we enjoyed the first trial!!!

ps: Balik say Yes, what ever you say, watch out Wink
Yeah thanks for the event, I'm positive this has a great future. And you're all welcome for the patch-work Tongue

I think the way to go in such an event is to announce a number of playthroughs beforehand so that people know what they're up to and stick with the team. If everyone is still interested you can have more tries. I have a lot of suggestions in mind but I heard there are already some plans so I'll just see what happens in future events Smile

Edit: in the weekly event sticky, attackers need to have twohanded swords/axes/polearms so I feel like hammers and maces are being left out. Some can be just as useful imo.
A good first trial it seems.

Well we have sorted the most important thing and that's the fact that unless there are drastic changes with the mod we won't have a 32 slot server running. However it seemed to work ok with two 16 slots running and this can probably be pushed to 20 without too much impact.

I will be chatting with people about this for next week and sorting out the server issues.

But thanks to all who attended, I hope you enjoyed it and will consider coming again. 
(14-04-2012, 11:24 PM)PA_CptOrgazmo link Wrote: [ -> ]Balik say Yes, what ever you say, watch out Wink

LOL Yeah I realised this after asking him two questions, to which there was only one answer and he still said Yes to both  Tongue
Maybe my translation on our mumble was not clear enought  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12