NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Reseting character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice to see the option to reset character at all(items, gold, exp, class) or only class, but monthly or else. Suggest something related to this.
There is a ''Class Respec'' where all your class points get reset and you keep everything else as it is. But this is only available to the donators.
Will it be able for everyone in future?
I do not think so, however it is not something I can say. Jez will be the one to answer that.  Wink
Probably not. Jez could make it so that Donators could respec as much as they want while non-donators only get it once a month.
(04-12-2011, 04:25 PM)Voldirs link Wrote: [ -> ]Will it be able for everyone in future?

It probably will be, but at a high cost (around 50,000 gold), whilst the donators one remains free.
(04-12-2011, 06:18 PM)Jez link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Voldirs link=topic=210.msg1702#msg1702 date=1323015950]
Will it be able for everyone in future?

It probably will be, but at a high cost (around 50,000 gold), whilst the donators one remains free.
[/quote]

I could start a house, buy Khergit stuff for 10 recruits, support taxes for a month, and still have money left over for that amount