NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Ebony Bow/ King's Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i just want to know how much these bows are, which one you guys would recommend and the stats of them. If you can help, please say in the comments as someone else may be wondering the same things #teamplayer Big Grin
Also Paddy my suggestion for your question would be Kings Will he does more dmg and you can shoot well with that. Ebony is one of the accurate and fast Bows and wouldnt recommend it to buy it  because aiming and shooting is a bit harder but easy too
First of all, you can easily access the stats of both bows under Attacker House Crafting,

Level 20: Elmwood/Ebony Bow
Damage: 33 Pierce
Speed: 95
Accuracy: 110
Weight: 1

Level 19:
Damage: 34 Pierce
Speed: 92
Accuracy: 96
Useable By: Sniper

Also, for further comparison, here are the stats for the Fiendish Bow as well
Spd rtng: 95
Thrust damage: 35
Shoot speed: 60
Accuracy: 105

As you can see, it is not just the King's Will the best opinion. It's a matter of preference pretty much. When I was crafting my bow before I got the Fiendish, I prefered the Elmwood because of its speed and accuracy, hence it suited my style of shooting. You should first try to get your hands on both Elmwood/Ebony Bow and King's Will in servers that players have, so you will have a better idea of which one you prefer more.

If you have any further questions, you can just PM me.

Regards,
Mythik
Thx guys much appreciated, but i still need prices...
As you can see from the house crafting list, the only difference of Elmwood/Ebony is 15 Oil(assuming 4k for each HM for simplicity), which is 120k.

Also, I have just made a quick calculation of the crafting cost from the current AH prices and the cost should be around 4.5 million to 5 million. However, I sold mine around 3.5 million in cash + high tier mats.