NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: perfect party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the start I would like to say that its not my idea  I have seen this in other games and think it would be good to implement  something like this here
Basically its about diversity  in building parties that would involve each class /hero  and reward in sort of buff, either it will be drop rate or dmg increase or anything else is up to you.
I know we got official events which involve idea of perfect team but in my opinion public servers and random runs with good variety of players should be rewarded. I mean there is lots of amazing  random runs  would be nice to buff they efforts if they meet the requirements 
I don't believe in this League of Legends matchmaking lane picker stuff. Mixing and matching classes that fit each other is an odd idea, although it seems good, there should technically be problems implementing stuff as in which party is with which player. IE, you could have a perfect sever full of all classes, or you could have a wonderful left out bunch. Whole team of pikemen = no buff. The point in being separate classes is the general idea of all this. Think if NI had only 1 class. Now pretend that you opposed of this one class and said buffs. That led to the generation of different classes. This is how you think outside the box and now just think. This question had been answered beforehand when NI only had 1 class. Your buff in reality is the ability to select which class you actually wanted to play with its own balances.
Ehhh no. As I have said the new loot system will reward teams rather than solo players. I believe that combined with the knowledge that a full server of archers = no high-tier loot will be enough.

madjsoh

what about regional events...like the ones ragnash used to hold i think they would bring some much needed cohesion into the community as well as teach the "newer" players the ropes of NI
We have some new events being planned. I unfortunately am not in a position to host or organise anything until March so it's up to other developers/senior admins if they have the time to plan one before then