NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA Ragnorak 15/2/2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of House: VLKA Fenryka
Event Date: 15/2/2014
Start Time (please use GMT): 4:30 AM
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): AU
House Tag (Server Name): NI_VLKA_Event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Ragnorak
Server Password: given out at event start
The maps you would like to play: Swadian Hamlet

Ok lads, I know its a bit of an uncommon map but I believe we can do it!
Again, will post steam announcement when I have access to a PC

Starting Times
3:30 AEDT
3:00 ACDT
3:00 AEST
10:30 PM CST
8:30 PM PST
11:30 PM EST

I want to try and get a full server of VLKA members, but friends are still as always invited.
Be there - Handef
(10-02-2014, 09:28 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:I want to try and get a full server of VLKA members, but friends are still as always invited.
Be there - Handef
What friends?
handef, it takes us a long time to do normal maps, this is gonna be 3 hours AGAIN. lol, i hope we can even get to thor, I honestly do not have much confidence in the house right now if our most common issue is despawns. But hey, lets get to heimdallr (auto correct tried to write Alzheimer)  and it will be farther than I expected!!!!!
There are public runs doing Odin every day on town. If you want it easy go join thos runs. VLKA is an elite house, that means challenges, if we can overcome this challenge then some of the more normal maps will be a piece of cake. I for one find doing the same shit every time mind numbingly boring, and that is why at my events, we won't be doing the same stuff twice Wink

@ Winter I can dream!!!
(10-02-2014, 11:10 PM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=22997.msg165430#msg165430 date=1392067703]
I want to try and get a full server of VLKA members, but friends are still as always invited.
Be there - Handef
What friends?
[/quote]

I believe he was referring to Me and Delion,  Though I may be mistaken.
(11-02-2014, 02:47 AM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote:[quote author=Winter link=topic=22997.msg165440#msg165440 date=1392073814]
[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=22997.msg165430#msg165430 date=1392067703]
Be there - Handef
What friends?
[/quote]

I believe he was referring to Me and Delion,  Though I may be mistaken.
[/quote]

It was a joke but ok Tongue
Should be able to make it. Might be a bit tired but I will be there Tongue
Well, we got to Odin. Server then decided to crash...
gg.