NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Ragnarok requirement level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
HI everyone
I know some people have probably already posted this, but I just wanted to know what other people's opinions on the matter are.

In my opinion, when someone gets their character to the required level to get into the hard servers, its just plain sailing until level 39. I've seen people with a full set of marketplace armour and weapons, in a rag server, and I'm not saying there bad, its just it would be a bigger contribution to the team if they had some better gear. So if they had to wait a little longer to get into these servers, by the time they get to that level, there's more of a chance that they would have purchased, much needed equipment to beat Odin.

But all I want to know is your opinions, not how mine is totally wrong (which it may well be Tongue )
Level 50 would make sense in my opinion, since that is the level where you are able to bring tier 4 support items.
Then again, meh, dont really care about it.
Would be much more pleasant to play with 50+ players, tier 4 support items is essential for success in rag, and thats why we play right?

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...568.0.html

at least lvl 50, because of tier 4 support. In my personal opinion it should be lvl 52, ppl can actually understand the term "save" then...

madjsoh

raising the level req for rag is not a solution but, a hindrance. as long as drop rates remain at their current state (low) then people will continue to get royally pissed when some pelican joins a server with their shit gear and get the same chance at a drop that they have invested less effort into. it is exactly this behaviour that has become all to common in NI of late and it is that same behaviour that pisses off the people who carry them. i think i can safely say that people wouldn't mind carrying a few extra "bricks" as long as they get paid for their work. and if people are getting more loot then they are able to afford the gear that is appropriate for ragnarok mode. whether the new loot system is able to remedy the problem and bring back the angry players is yet to be seen...but, as this awesome anonymous person said to me "extra loot is a cure and although it may stop the bleeding, the tissue may already be dead" interpret that how you will.
(15-02-2014, 04:33 PM)Gismo link Wrote: [ -> ]Would be much more pleasant to play with 50+ players, tier 4 support items is essential for success in rag, and thats why we play right?

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...568.0.html

Yea I remember, I was in the ts with him, and i voted for level 52
I am in support of level 52 but it dont even have to be that high. Some people dont have access to heavy lamellar or stripped or even good weapons so it helps to show them that they can get what they need by posting here on the forums. But i do support the high level requirement simply because your not only a higher geared class, but you also have higher support items as well and would go a long ways to helping the team.
100% no support. Im level 48 on my commando and Im always in the top 5. Even when I was just commando I ended up shielding multiple times as a base commando. Some lower levels just dont know, dont ruin it for everyone.
Put the level for rag as high as 50 / 52 is just pointless. The whole idea of having better gear by then is a ridiculous concept as the only way to get better gear is to find lots of valuable mats and build your character slowly or have stuff given to you. Your expecting people who are forced to play Hard-mode for another 18 - 20 levels to have barrels and legendarys ? And i'm fairly certain it doesn't take until lvl 50 to understand the concept of saving. The failure to save last is usually down to poor team communication not the inability to understand basic game tactics. This is just the best equipped people in the game complaining that they have to share with those less fortunate. This has been debated for too long and people need to understand that a lvl 39 on Ragnarok isn't a complete idiot & noob who isn't capable of playing with you, but someone to be encouraged and helped. If you teach a New ragnarok player how to play properly he wont be a hindrance.
At level 39 the marketplace equipment, mearly damages them, a level 39 player is more a hindrance them a benefit to a rag team
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5