NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21-08-2014, 12:55 PM)madjosh link Wrote: [ -> ]i will have to stop inviting you to dota

Oh god! Please No! Your endless spam of Dota invites is what makes me get out of bed in the morning.

Brennanx

(21-08-2014, 12:06 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [ -> ]let's keep on topic eh lads?

And guys, you really need to message me ASAP if those times work for you, wont schedule unless I have 7 definite yes's, only got about 4 so far.

And stop asking me for Sunday events, I am at work every Sunday, so go bug Brennanx!
If a Saturday event is successful I will run a Sunday event.
Those times are good with me

Suns

VLKA Today, VLKA Tomorrow, VLKA Forever.
Have fun with my gear.
Bye bye NI.
(27-08-2014, 04:18 AM)Suns link Wrote: [ -> ]VLKA Today, VLKA Tomorrow, VLKA Forever.
Have fun with my gear.
Bye bye NI.

Hey, that never happened before.
Awesome to see this house is still kicking along.
(27-08-2014, 12:44 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome to see this house is still kicking along.

I Don't think it's possible to finish this house off once and for all, impossible to get rid of moustashio.

And an event on saturday guys

Ragnarok Mode
2:30pm aest
5:30am bst

Hope you can all make it!

-Handef
(27-08-2014, 01:45 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [ -> ]impossible to get rid of moustashio.
You cant get rid of me, you love me (no homo ofc)
Would like to welcome a horde of new players!

BP
Bastel
Reynald
Wursti
Chabo
Willj

Hope you guys find the house enjoyable and I look forward to playing with you guys Smile

-Handef
Membership Application

Ingame Name: ~Aragorn~
Player ID: 2452472
Level: 40(With %50 respec)
Class: Sniper
Support Class: Engineer - T3
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith/Level 6
Time Zone: GMT + 3:00
Region: EU/NA mostly and maybe AU. (Main : EU)