NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA Crossbowman Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Calling all ye scumbag crossbowmen! VLKA will be hosting a glorious normal event (No more rag till the AU servers are fixed) where everybody will play as a crossbowman!!! If you are one of the scrubs that does not own a magnificent crossbowman, then you can come as commando and drop all gear, and pick up xbowman gear (or ban!) I hope we get a few numbers for this event, and then next week we can try it out on hard Wink Also get leveling xbowmen! you should have at least tier 3 by saturday  :-*

Name of House: VLKA Fenryka
Event Date: 1/3/2014
Start Time (please use GMT): 4:30AM
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): AU
House Tag (Server Name): NI_VLKA_Event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Normal
Server Password: Wouldn't you like to know?
The maps you would like to play: Offshore

Look forward to seeing you guys there Wink
Handef

Start Times
10:30PM CST
11:30PM EST
3:00PM ACDT
3:30PM AEDT
If you need more numbers the shaolin (sifu) xbow's will gladly be there  Wink
Can I come on my fresh t3?
ummmmm, my crossbowmens naked?  Tongue
(25-02-2014, 08:45 AM)CookieMonster link Wrote:ummmmm, my crossbowmens naked?  Tongue

Just how we like you Wink
Oh! I'll have to show up to this glorious master race event.
ok, i guess i geto to be naked in this event ;D
Ok because so many of you do not seem to understand what I mean, I will write you a list!

. If you have a crossbowman, come as that and only that
. If you do not have a crossbowman, you are still welcome to join but will be made to drop all items upon spawn, and pick up another xbowmans gear.
. Important roles will be undertaken by xbowmen only (Commandos/pike/archer can not shield/slash only shoot with xbows)
. I will allow tier 3's to the event, we normally only allow tier 4's, however I believe we can allow a few tier 3 xbows to this event Wink
. This is only a test, for those of you who are unhappy with it, I couldn't care less
.  Any* guests are welcome but VLKA get privilege.

* By any I mean those of you whom I like
This sounds fun. If there's room, I'll probably will be able to make it with my crossbowman on that time and day.

madjsoh

should do it on ragnarok mode...i hear handef loves rag au servers
Pages: 1 2