NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: My first Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as the topic title says, these are my first models ever Smile Now these two swords have the same pommel/grip and are meant to be like a Gladius (which i hope they do Tongue). The two blades are the changing bits, and slightly different styles.

This link will take you to Imageshack, and my page. The images labled 'Gladius image/2/3.png' are the one type of blade, and 'Gladius 2.0 image/2/4. png' are, as you may have guessed ( Big Grin) the second Gladius blade design. THE LINK: https://imageshack.com/a/cuhq/1

The UV mapping hasn't been done yet (don't know how to be honest [someone maybe help? XD]), but hopefully it'll be done if there is interest in the models Big Grin

I hope these would look nice in NI, and of course, I'm open to suggestion Smile
Very nice from what I can see. Although I am not an experienced modeller so if you want some help or suggestions they are your men.
Eww, Wings3D..
(Get Blender/Autodesk  ;D)

Looks good so far, not poly-efficient enough for my taste, but meh. The handle is covered by a hand most of the time, so making it ultra detailed/high poly is quite a waste of performance.

Now texture it.  Wink
Good stuff