NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA Ragnarök Event 17/3/2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lads, weekly Ragnarööök event scheduled, PLEASE endeavour to show up. We are running low on members that actually show up! 

Name of House: VLKA Fenryka
Event Date: 17/3/2014
Start Time (please use GMT): 4:30AM
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): NA
House Tag (Server Name): NI_VLKA_Event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Ragnarok
Server Password: take a guess
The maps you would like to play: Ancient Bastion (Don't complain)

Start Times
10:30PM CST
11:30PM EST
3:00PM ACDT
3:30PM AEDT

Also neither myself nor Brennanx has access to a PC on saturday, I will try and sort something out in the week (Even if it has to be a normal event led by a newer player)

Deepest Regards
-Handef the Snizel
LK could lead your event Smile
Ooh, the event is 9:30 PM for me. I could make it if you guys need additional players. I could also help to lead the event, but I demand absolute obeisance and obedience!
(10-03-2014, 08:15 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, the event is 9:30 PM for me. I could make it if you guys need additional players. I could also help to lead the event, but I demand absolute obeisance and obedience!

Good luck with that at VLKA. Wink
(10-03-2014, 08:15 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, the event is 9:30 PM for me. I could make it if you guys need additional players. I could also help to lead the event, but I demand absolute obeisance and obedience!

All hail the glorious click leader man!

I will be leading this run, I want to schedule one for the saturday (friday night for 'mericans) which somebody else will lead!
I wonder how many people would turn up if i was leading (None) Smile
Being an Australian based house why can't we play on Aussie servers?
(12-03-2014, 12:28 PM)Rift link Wrote: [ -> ]Being an Australian based house why can't we play on Aussie servers?

Prove to me their stabability, then we will use AU servers.

madjsoh

well, the server crashes are the result of odin's throwing weapons hitting the cades and not the fault of the AU servers which are perfectly stable