NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Hypers B-day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So today is our favorite developers birthday. That's right, Hyper is one year older now, bringing the total to less then naozumi and older then Tjav. Today hyper deserves lots of thanks and support on this wonderful day, so send him pm's of happy birthday, tell him in game, on irc, and in TS. Also LK will be hosting our Saturday and Sunday events in his honer, and he is welcomed to join.

To you hyper, happy birthday you little shit. this mod would not be the same if it was not for you. never leave my hart, and i wont cut you'res out.
              Loved Diamond.

P.S. Hyper said that if you say happy birthday to him in a pm and add a legendary you want, you have a small chance of getting it.   
yeah happy bday hyper, best of lucks and a merry christmas from daneland  ;D
(29-03-2014, 01:15 PM)Buttercup link Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. Hyper said that if you say happy birthday to him in a pm and add a legendary you want, you have a small chance of getting it.   
Ok 12 pm sent (I asked for a sword of kings and a bottle of Rum).
Ye man, happy birthday. Wish you the best
(29-03-2014, 01:15 PM)Buttercup link Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. Hyper said that if you say happy birthday to him in a pm and add a legendary you want, you have a small chance of getting it. 
PM is on its way.......... Nah I do not want to be such a greedy bastard on Hypers B-day.
Btw I got that feeling that the loot chance is a bit higher looted so much mats today, normally this is not like this hmmmm
happy birthday
Happy Birthday

Protato

Happy Birthday noob  8)
Happy birthday! I'd donate again if I had more money to spare, but sadly I don't. Perhaps in a month. It'll be a very belated birthday present.
Happy birthday Hyper m'lord
Pages: 1 2 3