NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Weapons?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im using a Butcher, and as 1h a SteelSwort (Cheap, but Good !!) But a Butcher Rocks !! Big Grin
Swadian Hope seems pretty lovely, if you can afford it.
Grosse and steel sword are more economical. There are also steel broad swords on the AH right now for 11k each too.
For 2handed swords, butcher is the best if you have no problem with its reach(its simply a fat strange sword with monsterous damage Smile ). If you need a longer weapon then its the flamberge you looking for.

For 1haded swords, swadian hope is the best if you can spend 2-3 mil for it. If not then steel cutter is also a nice alternative.

Butcher, steel cutter and flamberge can be bought for around 500k-750k i think, flamberge can be cheaper though.
I seriously love butcher, and i prefer it over most of the 2h's in game Smile I also have the swadian hope which is a dream when you have alot of enemies after you.
I love butcher too but it is worth to use when in narrow places or if it have more length like 100s
As it has been said, if you are slasher, go for flamberge
(28-06-2012, 03:31 PM)Extibo link Wrote: [ -> ]As it has been said, if you are slasher, go for flamberge

Yes but you need some crushtrought slashers too, so maybe you could use the Iron Mace. I used it from Sergant to Commando and I really liked it because you able to beat the Sergants or the Troopers alone. Tongue
One Handed im Useing Grosse Messer(Big Knife translated)  Smile

Makes me Feel like Crocodile Dundee in New York  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3