NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Website Nuked My Sword?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was a Heavy Infantry and Crossbowman for a while, then decided to respec and drop the Crossbowman for Militia.  Upon doing so (20k respec), I lost my 1-handed sword, the Grosse Messer.  Was using it for a few days, but as soon as I respecced, it vanished from my inventory.  I kept everything else, though.  Not sure what happened.  Is this a known problem, or just an isolated issue?
Have you checked the Marketplace "Sell your Items" tab to see if it's there and you can't use it?
That was the first thing I did.  I thought maybe it was just unequipped.  It just disappeared.  I went to the "Sell Your Items" tab to get rid of the old 2-hander I had, and the sword wasn't there.  I was pretty sad.  It's not a game-breaker, but damn...18k for that sword basically wiped my bank account.
Ok I will alert someone who can look into this for you.
Thank you!  It's not a show-stopper, but I just feel kinda bummed out for losing it.  Appreciate the timely response and the help Smile
Can you write your character name and ID here please.

Details on how to find you ID can be found here.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...730.0.html
Solved