NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Looking for a Loan Shark!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, after losing an 18k sword and forgetting that respec costs increase everytime you level...I am now Sergeant level...well, I could be, if I had the gold to respec.  I'm about...eh...40k short.  That's also covering the price of basic armor (or so I assume) when I'm able to actually shield for people.  I'm attempting to shield now as a Heavy Inf/Crossbowman, but I believe Sergeant might be a bit better.  Anyway, long story short:  Need 40k from a Loan Shark before I level up so much that a respec will cost me my first born child and a pact with Satan himself.

PS.  Not sure if this belongs in the Trade forums or not, as this isn't actually a trade...more of a shady New Jersey back alley type deal :p
this is the help of dancer he might be able to give you the money you would like.
(11-05-2012, 10:04 PM)StrifeRaZoR link Wrote: [ -> ]before I level up so much that a respec will cost me my first born child and a pact with Satan himself.
Hahaha.  ;D

And yeah this belong to Trading section, I can move this.
got the gold?
Look at the date, mate.
Dans always late  ;D
Rtfm