NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTT Dragon Axe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Atm I have x2 Dragon Axes. So, I'm hoping to trade one for another legendary I deem worthy.
PM me or add me to steam at: Holo Steel

Stats:
Weight: 2
Spd rating: 102
Weapon length: 70
Swing damage: 52 Cut
Difficulty: 9
-Bonus Against Shields

Usable By:
Sargeant
Commando
Sharpshoot
Entertaining any non-legendary offers?

(12-05-2012, 03:34 AM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote:Entertaining any non-legendary offers?

I'll take 2 trillion old boots.
Ouch, that's 4 trillion gold even if I sell for default value.

Good luck, you might have to offer more for other legendaries, except maybe the fearsome knight helmet.
(12-05-2012, 04:55 AM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote:Ouch, that's 4 trillion gold even if I sell for default value.

Good luck, you might have to offer more for other legendaries, except maybe the fearsome knight helmet.

Yeah, sadly. I have a thunderpike, and a fiendish if I get the chance to trade for something amazing though.
That 4 trillion gold thing made me laugh. It's so true.  Big Grin
Sharpshooter can use it eh...? Interesting..

How much value would you accept if it was in highest-lvl craftable weps, and not legendaries? (examples: The Butcher, Swadian Halberd, Swadian Poleaxe, Sharpshooter's Bow) I mean, if I can interest you in any of my fine wares 8)
(14-05-2012, 09:54 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote:Sharpshooter can use it eh...? Interesting..

How much value would you accept if it was in highest-lvl craftable weps, and not legendaries? (examples: The Butcher, Swadian Halberd, Swadian Poleaxe, Sharpshooter's Bow) I mean, if I can interest you in any of my fine wares 8)

I have a certain view of value for those items, but I'm not sure what else offers I'll get. I'll keep you in mind though!  Big Grin
Interested in mats? I can offer a lot in woven and/or black steel for the axe Smile

Got other mats and things available:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...860.0.html

I know they aren't legendary, but worth a shot Smile)
(14-05-2012, 02:44 PM)Senni link Wrote:Interested in mats? I can offer a lot in woven and/or black steel for the axe Smile

Got other mats and things available:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...860.0.html

I know they aren't legendary, but worth a shot Smile)

When you said lots of woven and black steel... you meant it.
Like I said, I'm just waiting a bit before I make a move. I'll keep you in mind! I don't want to seem like I'm forgetting about peoplez.  Smile
Don't forget me!
Pages: 1 2