NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Cant login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I activited it said I already registered which i didnt.  So then I register here. Then it says my username and password arent correct. I checked them both 100times and even reset password 5+ times. I CANT LOG ON NO MATTER WHAT!! I CAN ONLY LOG ON HERE!!?
Calm down. Come talk with me in IRC.
IRC? Whats that?
(13-05-2012, 03:58 PM)BowMaster15 link Wrote: [ -> ]IRC? Whats that?
IRC allows the developers and other players to talk to each other without needing to send private messages on the forum, to act as a conversation.

This is the link for the Nord invasion IRC http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion, all you do is give yourself a nickname, the best one for you would be BowMaster so hande knows it's you.

Then fill in the reCAPTCHA with the relevant letters and numbers from the image above, then click connect and you are in IRC.

What you can do is left click on handes name and click on query to have a private conversation.
Got in but when I click query its just a white screen?
I just saw you join and leave again. Come back to IRC and I'll talk with you.
(13-05-2012, 09:26 PM)BowMaster15 link Wrote: [ -> ]Got in but when I click query its just a white screen?

Not a good idea to just quit straight away. It comes up as blank until you say something... a query is not sent until you post.
Solved.