NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban me please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the story. I went on a calivery server with my friend Jeffy. He was taking for ever to kill them. So i asked can you start killing them please? Expecting for reasonable answer. He said (Forgot his name) Shut up. After that I decided to dick around with him. I know there's proof of me saying "Dick cock nipple OK?" But that's funny to me. I was only dicking around expecting to get other answers similar to that of just random funny ness. Instead of that i got raging little 12 year old's. When i got reported I stopped doing it. 2 days later I got banned. I would like to also include that the people were speaking in a different language. Isn't that against the rules? isn't English the only language aloud? Please I'm begging every single admin to Unban me. I've been playing this mod for so long and its just amazing! I've learned my lesson and will never say stuff like that ever again because clearly people don't have a twisted sense of humor like i do and i know that now. Thanks to anyone who helps me.

Protato

You said "KILL PLEASE" in capital letters, why do you think you would get a reasonable response, thats one reason why he said "shut up" , and then admiting that you were being a dick to them ,that just makes things worse.
(01-05-2014, 06:35 PM)Frank_Lanvunhook link Wrote:raging little 12 year old
In my opinion you are the "raging little 12 year old" here... I´ve insulted another person for fun too, but for way other reasons actually [and the person understood it], I didnt spam the chat with it and not with "funny" phrases like -CAPSLOCK on- "DICK COCK NIPPLE OK???!"...
I´m not an admin but I dont think insulting in an UNBAN REQUEST is not that clever.

EDIT:
Quote:Player banned. Come speak with me to IRC if you want to try get unbanned in future.
Why dont you do that?

Also Cav mode is quite hard, so be patient if it takes some time to kill the last (maybe they were even saving dunno), the screenie says they got pretty farharder botstakes longer to kill/save whatsoever
for me (i was involved and reported you) you crossed the line of joking around. I had to ask you twice in order to get your attention and like 4 times to stop using caps. Speaking in another language on the server is fine, as far as i know. I dont usually report ppl for bad language or insulting, as i am used to it,but as i have alredy stated above, your level of language was far beyond the point of my acceptance. You should log into irc and speak with Hande.
Quote: link=topic=25927.msg176696#msg176696 date=1398972607]
for me (i was involved and reported you) you crossed the line of joking around. I had to ask you twice in order to get your attention and like 4 times to stop using caps. Speaking in another language on the server is fine, as far as i know. I dont usually report ppl for bad language or insulting, as i am used to it,but as i have alredy stated above, your level of language was far beyond the point of my acceptance. You should log into irc and speak with Hande.

I don't really remember what i said at all. But if its worth anything I am truely sorry. I was way out of line man.
;D
(01-05-2014, 06:50 PM)MentalTheProtato link Wrote:You said "KILL PLEASE" in capital letters, why do you think you would get a reasonable response, thats one reason why he said "shut up" , and then admiting that you were being a dick to them ,that just makes things worse.

I'm pretty sure my exact words were "You wanna start killing them?" But my memories bad. do you have a screen shot?
IF you want to know what you really said ask a Dev (attention they´re quite busy most of the time Big Grin) for the server logs...

Protato

(01-05-2014, 07:37 PM)Frank_Lanvunhook link Wrote:;D[quote author=MentalTheProtato link=topic=25927.msg176694#msg176694 date=1398970205]
You said "KILL PLEASE" in capital letters, why do you think you would get a reasonable response, thats one reason why he said "shut up" , and then admiting that you were being a dick to them ,that just makes things worse.

I'm pretty sure my exact words were "You wanna start killing them?" But my memories bad. do you have a screen shot?
[/quote]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=253761885
This is fun for you ? Really sad. If you don't know how to behave on the NI-Servers than you are not welcome here.
You will stay banned for at least 2 weeks.
Afterwards contact one of our developers on IRC. Hopefully with some better excuse.
Meanwhile you really should read our Rules section .