NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler's Shop of Oddities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-= Everything is on sale! Buy the stuff before someone else does! You would regret it forever! =-

[Image: 3xx8Wfj.png] Suspicious white powder [glow=red,2,300]NEW![/glow]
Found in the possession of berserkers and seen getting snorted by them. Gives you the strength of 10 men and the stamina of a horse. Totally approved by the FDA.
Price: 10,000 gold
[Image: XrrghFL.png] Sledgehammer aka Mjölnir Beta 0.9 [glow=red,2,300]NEW![/glow]
The prototype which was used as the blueprint for the legendary Mjölnir. Thor even had to pay a licensing fee to get his weapon fashioned after this one. A real collector's item! (comes with a certificate of authenticity)
Price: 450,000 gold
[Image: SFhoUXJ.png] Princess Dortea's Frying Pan of Doom
Pried from Princess Dortea's cold dead hands, this pan was given to Hypernoma as tribute, who then used it to fry up some Haggis.
Price: 199,999 gold
[Image: FL2EhmG.png] Lord Hande's Leisure Aketons
When Lord Hande takes a break from cracking Nord skulls, he prefers to wear a set of seven comfortable Aketons ranging in color from classic off-white to fashionable dirty-white. Don't miss out on this incredible deal!
Set Price: 250,000 gold
[Image: 6u762ZP.png] Red Tunic of Legendary Attraction
Playing NI for years but never had a legendary drop? Do not despair! This tunic makes you look like a total noob, tricking the game into thinking you deserve a Fiendish Bow or a Pike of Kings. Get this item NOW and become the next sexy beast of Swadia!
Price: 100,000 gold
[Image: trv5LWi.png] Sturdy Wood of ? ? ?
Also found in Princess Dortea's private possessions, one can only speculate what use this strangely shaped and rounded piece of sturdy wood had. One noteworthy fact might be that Nord prisoners of war were blushing profusely while we examined this item.
Price: 69,000 gold
[Image: 5bWKXjb.png] Nord Secret Agent Hat
This item was looted when our snipers shot down a Nord Secret Agent who tried to cross the Swadian border in a flying sled pulled by reindeer. Unfortunately the fat bastard passed away during extensive torture before he could reveal his evil plans and what he intended to do with a bag full of toys.
Price: 10,999 gold
[Image: frfELMa.png] Sleipnirette
Don't let its placid look fool you! It might look like a trained pony, but it's in fact Sleipnir's little sister and a real she-devil! Even too wild for Odin himself, this mount could be the ultimate riding weapon in your hands!
Price: 666,000 gold

Shop powered by Revan.

Dark_Robin

I would buy the tunic of legendary attraction, but I have the feeling it doesn't work quite as described.
(29-06-2014, 08:20 AM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: [ -> ]I would buy the tunic of legendary attraction, but I have the feeling it doesn't work quite as described.

Don't worry! There's a totally awesome 3-second money-back-guarantee period.