NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Looking for a house.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a house that will allow all of my four characters to join. I enjoy swapping between them to suit my mood.

I value teamwork and efficiency above all else.
I frown upon trolls and Rambo players.

If your house is like minded, reply to this or PM me and we'll talk further.

Thanks.
Elite?
You could apply for The Templar Order.
The few members of Elite that I've encountered showed absolutely no regard for the team what so ever and laughed when people began to get upset about it... When I asked about the house they told me they only recruit Trolls and serious players had no chance.

So, No hard feelings or anything, but I don't think I'll get along with people like that even though I'm sure there is some decent people in the group.

I have Applied to the Templar Order, I love starting from the ground floor of a new group :]
Clan Cameron is based on teamplay, teamspeak, events and so on. If you've got a character of lvl 14+ then you are hereby invited!
We have mainly two groups within the clan - casuals and hardcores, with normal mode and hard mode gameplay. We also have a crafter's guild, which you may join. This feature allows you to gain craft exp (no gold) from converting other clan member's mats into items. You can, ofcourse, also utilize this for getting your own stuff crafted by our smiths and alchemists Smile

I take it your 4 characters are all 4 classes? Which one is your main?

- Tari