NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Prancing nigger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know he name is offensive to some people but unban him please. I also saw that winter banned him after he changed his name I don't get it. He said will not use that name anymore he is my pw friend who uses that name sometimes.
When it was requested that he change his name:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=267277787

Server name is shown in the screenshot so you know which server logs to check.  Time was ~13:46 Pacific.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...210.0.html - Report thread.
He told me you still kicked him out of teamspeak even though he changed his name, I don't think that is fair. Plus he also said he was in a server for only 10 min. I think somebody like him needs another chance.

Suns

I was in the server when he joined, when we said his name was offensive he became all pissy and said "learn to get in shit that concerns you," and other things defending himself. As stated above.
I was also on the server with Suns.  When informed that his name was offensive and needed to be changed he told all of us to "fuck off."  It isn't just his name that was offensive but his overall attitude. 
(05-06-2014, 05:23 AM)Susanoo link Wrote: [ -> ]I was also on the server with Suns.  When informed that his name was offensive and needed to be changed he told all of us to "fuck off."  It isn't just his name that was offensive but his overall attitude. 
(05-06-2014, 04:55 AM)Suns link Wrote: [ -> ]I was in the server when he joined, when we said his name was offensive he became all pissy and said "learn to get in shit that concerns you," and other things defending himself. As stated above.
Dafuq is this shit? You know the damn rules! stop posting in unban threads! What you have to say has no meaning... at all. We can all figure out on our own that this guy is a idot, we dont need more idots pointing it out. If you need to say anything, its not here. It would make more since to post it in report threads, but seeing how the idot is already banned... shut up! I realize this is hypocritical to post this, but no one seems to get it. Stop posting in the fuckin report and unban threads....

Another question is where the hell are the people at who are suppose to tell you these things? delete the posts, dont just let them sit there. they have no value to the unban, so why do they need to be seen?

Can he come here himself and request unban ?
I don't like when banned player friend(s) do this for them.
Oh well well. After looking this in banhammer, you are this guy !

You can stay banned for a while. Come talk with me to IRC in a week or two.