NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Area Effectiveness of Boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that the Surgeon's kit has an area effect that completely heals everyone, but is this also the case for the medic, and simple medic boxes as well?
The area of effect for Surgeon's Kit is about the size of the assist exp gain zone -- for the other two, it is much smaller (and as you probably know already, a notch down in terms of health restored as well).

To put it simply, yes the other kits have an AOE heal as well.
Oh, I always thought they only healed the guy in front of you, this is good to hear.
Each tier has a larger AOE than the tier item before.
(18-06-2012, 08:16 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]The area of effect for Surgeon's Kit is about the size of the assist exp gain zone -- for the other two, it is much smaller (and as you probably know already, a notch down in terms of health restored as well).

To put it simply, yes the other kits have an AOE heal as well.
(18-06-2012, 05:21 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [ -> ]Each tier has a larger AOE than the tier item before.
So does this mean that the resurection tome radius is larger that the assist exp gain zone or the same?
I think the res tome is has a slightly larger AOE.
Rez tome has a very small AOE, this not correct?
Medium sized.
Hypernoma has spoken. We must record his words to pass on to future generations. Has a thread been made regarding craftables and their effects yet?
Lanseril made a table at on point which described AOE in terms if feet and meters for both XP and items. Don't know where he has it stashed though.