NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Legandarys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At moment irs hard to get legendarys, not because the drop rate is los,its because you often cant build a good strategy or a defense with the player which are ego players, and you there a much of them! So it would be good if it is easier to get legendarys alone or with two or three! And without glichting or so! Its impossible to get alone to Loke and its the firts boss which drops Legs so make it easier to get legendarys!
Not true, small teams can and do defeat prince and Thor (look at the dumping area for screenshots). Wizard, BB, Mggd and myself have four man defeated prince through the use of teamwork and a standard sheild wall plus swingers setup. The numbers of legendaries dropping at the moment appears quite consistant. By far the biggest balancing issue in NI at the moment is the fact that groups on open maps can outrun just about everything. As for soloing, NI is a team game, working together is what is supposed to move you forward.
I think I understand what your trying to say, easier to get to legendary dropping bosses solo than with a group. So make it easier for groups?

Wouldn't that make it easier for soloers? Tongue

Anway I don't think soloers will be much of a problem post next patch.

And there will probably be some balancing of pretty much everything next patch (no real basis for this, just a guess Tongue), but as for making things easier on a whole/ Legendary drop rate increase; I doubt thats going to happen Tongue.
Legendarys are meant to be rare weapons. That's why it is not so easy to get them.
I want to say its easy like barristan say with a strategy but there is ever a solo player on the server and ruins the strategy! Thats the problem!
It isn't hard to reach bosses. It's hard to get legendary. I play hard mode for three months, I killed more than 15k nords, and I have no legendary
He is right! I dont understand your thinking! Because this isnt a pay for good weaps mod so you dont need to get money and maie everything so hard that the best way is to play 12 hours a day or pay! Im in school i can play 1 hour every day so thats not much and in dont want to spent my while free time to get a shit legendary but its a great weapon! I can controll me but you can easily get addicted after this if you think: Legendarys want to have, play!!!! So pls do something! Make it easier! Understand me it costs the whole free time to get a legendary and thats not the sense of this mod! Make something like every 10hours of playing time youll get legendary but only every 2 weeks or something like that! Or when your team beats odin everyone gets a legendary!
(30-05-2012, 08:51 PM)Art2X link Wrote: [ -> ]I killed more than 15k nords, and I have no legendary

I've played since 0.2.6, killed prince a lot of times, killed something like 1500x Warlords, killed Thor, killed Odin. 0 legendaries.
Obtaining legendaries is supposed to be difficult, there was a period when they were easy to be found (except for meĀ  ;D ), and as a result everyone (except me xD ) had 2-3 legendaries. I think the best way would be in the middle. Not so difficult like now, but not so easy like before.
Yeah a middle thing is good!
Lollo, agree with u at all.
Pages: 1 2 3