NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Who Were The First 100?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Other than devs (their characters) does anyone know anybody from the first 100 player ids in nordinvasion? If so do any play? I have heard of Orik and seen him play once but i dont know if he was part of this.
that first 100 Players are probably busy in life now.
or, are they ? Well, if i recall correctly  ID`s started up with 1000, and continued with larger steps. So Hablam(still playing) is one of the very first Players with an ID of 1200.
Lowest I've got is 6137.
Yes, I believe the IDs started from 1000. My earliest is 1085 so I guess I'd be among the first 100. I assume players were already creating alt characters already at that point, so some of them might be the same player within the first 1100.
Well either way the first 100 would start with 1000 instead of 0 but i still think its cool to see/know someone who has played for that long and is still here
MY first ID is 1358.
Im an early player : 7743
7362 here! I started playing when defeating Prince was a rare occurrence and there were like, 3 servers.  ;D
Not sure, but I highly doubt there are 2.5million characters either way.
Pages: 1 2