NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: My music video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! Yesterday me and my friend released our first music video of the first track named "Voglia Zero". It means something like "willpower zero" in italian. So its a track for really lazy people xD
If you like hip-hop sounds check it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogF59eiho4s

Hope you enjoy it Smile
Sagi
couldn't understand a single word but it sounded good haha
(09-11-2014, 09:21 AM)Ruff link Wrote:couldn't understand a single word but it sounded good haha

saw only now you comment Smile
thanks
Ha!

A man of many talents Smile I didn't know you make music O.O.

That's pretty good the song. If I could suggest anything concerning the song dynamics, I'd try to keep verses shorter. The refrain is great. An off-tempo bridge at ca. 2/3 would make it flow better to introduce a one more refrain run for the finale.

Refering to C'e Crisi, I'd say it calls for a brace (it begins with like an interview fragment, it might end with the same, would be cool).

Were you thinking of using a chorus as counterpoint in your songs? The way they flow seems to require some tempo differentiation, you might try to take a look at a suite and maybe find some inspiration... You guys definitly have this in you, though a bit of composition theory could do some help IMHO.

Are there lyrics available somewhere? My Italian not good enough to understand it from hearing...
(09-11-2014, 09:21 AM)Ruff link Wrote: [ -> ]couldn't understand a single word but it sounded good haha

haha. yep =D me too, but really awesome Sound =D (Y)