NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Forum Request: Slayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello administrators, my friend slayer has directed me here to post an unban request for his forum account and IP.

"Hello developers, I know I was being an immature troll for a fair amount of time and causing you grief, although it has almost been a month since my ban. At first I was banned for 1 month for making a cheeky comment toward Hande about the rules, afterward I went onto IRC to talk about the ban, I was immediately IP banned.

During these events I was going through a tough time in my life, I'm sure you may have heard what has happened during these times and I would rather just move on than drain away on the past. I'm starting a fresh start in real life and I would also enjoy that opportunity here. I've created an AU based house with a few starting members in hopes of re-vamping the AU community once more, however this is difficult without forum access.

I apologise for my actions previously and request to be unbanned from the forums to build my house.

Cheers,

Slayer."

Although he is my colleague and good mate irl and this is not just me saying this because he is, he always means well and if he does something out of order, he takes what he deserves as you can see.

Anyway that is all. Cheers from me as well.
I have unbanned Slayer. I have no time for immature behaviour. Behave like a knob again and I'll ban your game account too.

Play nicely!