NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unbann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello im Lothar ,
I get banned from k4mi becuz i support a glitcher ( omphorus) . k4 mi say i should came back in 2 weeks for an unbann , 1 week is done and i hoped a bit to Get unbann earlier becuz I dont glitch by my self , and the glitcher get his Punishment( perma Bann ) . Whats wrong if i warn  him in steam and he say its his Problem not my, so i accept it , and came of his Server (spawnround)

Greeds, Lothar
If you want, you can write this in German, and someone will translate it afterwards, because this is... somewhat of a mess.
(28-06-2014, 08:13 AM)Lothar link Wrote: [ -> ]Hello im Lothar ,
I get banned from k4mi becuz i support a glitcher ( omphorus) . k4 mi say i should came back in 2 weeks for an unbann , 1 week is done and i hoped a bit to Get unbann earlier becuz I dont glitch by my self , and the glitcher get his Punishment( perma Bann ) . Whats wrong if i warn  him in steam and he say its his Problem not my, so i accept it , and came of his Server (spawnround)

Greeds, Lothar
Translation:
Hello my name is Lothar.
I got banned from k4mi, because I was on the server where Omphorus glitched and did not report or interrupt him. K4mi said I should come back in around 2 weeks and ask for an unban request, so that I can. So one week is done so I wanted to ask already if I could get unbanned already, because I did not use any glitch or so and the glitcher Got his punishment for doing this thing. I even warned him on steam so it was not my fault I just wanted to play the game and join on wave 16 and have fun with this mod. He just told me it is his problem and not mine, so I thought I would not get into trouble and joined his kite.

Hope that made some things clear.
Greets Tarrod
ok thanks maroon , it will be better the next time , thx tarrod
Well first of all we know the exact conversation from the server. Omphorus asked if you care that he is glitching. You said: 'No, I will look away'. Then he asked you if you join him (glitching). You said: 'I would like to'.
So don't be stupid and try to lie to me. I know you didn't play but that is more than enough for me to ban you.
Next week you rather write a proper unban request or I might even extend the two weeks.