NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Where are the AU Admins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where are all the AU Admins
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...842.0.html

Which Admins? You only got a single one according to this list.
Who leaves servers to play dota and says "Going deep" which then follows to running into the nords and dying, showing newer players how to play the game correctly. Which I disagree with.
I can understand you that there is not every time an active admin online, but tbh the VLKA admins(some of them) did really much bullshit on the servers and did not even do their job. I mean some guys have changed now, but who would get the trust for being admin again?
Sigh, au has lost the right to admins since former admins as with the exception of shagz not only abused their power but also other members of the community. To the members of LoC who appear to be brainwashed by slayer’s propaganda I urge you to think for yourselves and not just believe the hogwash he spits out in teamspeak he is just a butthurt kid since he himself lost his position as an admin in the past due to the aforementioned. Perhaps rather than criticising admins and devs you could look in the mirror and see yourself as a leading reason for the lack of au admins and then kindly forward that onto your clanmates.
(01-07-2014, 03:37 PM)AnonymousHero link Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh, au has lost the right to admins since former admins as with the exception of shagz not only abused their power but also other members of the community. To the members of LoC who appear to be brainwashed by slayer’s propaganda I urge you to think for yourselves and not just believe the hogwash he spits out in teamspeak he is just a butthurt kid since he himself lost his position as an admin in the past due to the aforementioned. Perhaps rather than criticising admins and devs you could look in the mirror and see yourself as a leading reason for the lack of au admins and then kindly forward that onto your clanmates.

Brainwashed by my propaganda? Hogwash I spit out in teamspeak? Sorry mate but I have never seen you in my teamspeak channel before, unless you hide under an alias as you clearly, enjoy doing, but okay Rift, say as you like.

I don't see anyone criticising developers, all I see is a member of my house wondering where the AU admins are as it is rarely administrated.

If you honestly think I am a butthurt kid, then you are simply mistaken, I've gone through a lot more in my life to care about my history in NI, but you would never understand either way. I do not wish to become admin, I have neither the time nor the will for doing such work.

So please, Rift, do not speak about things you do not know of.
When you got asked to join ts3 to resolve your in game issues your failed to do so, then you proceeded to claim the Admin (MAT) MY SELF , was engaging in exploiting /hacking on the server. i donate a lot of my time to keep my admining at the top of my game and never hack: YOU GOT INVOLVED IN A CONFLICT YOU HAD NO REASON TO BE IN.
you respond to my requests by calling me bipolar then you join ts3 attempting some kind of defamation of character by recording our conversation,
You are ambitious and very resourceful however you are still a long way from intelligent.

you actually got banned for being a serial pest, an annoyance and failing to ad-hear to server rules, -
-Respect Admins and Other Players. - bipolar is a condition/illness  not to be used as an insult .
-Admins have the final say. - not willing to resolve prior issue .

your futile, unproductive BEHAVIOR is that of less than a childish attempt to gain some sort of attention, You have it now.
to give you my FULL attention (that you desire so much) in an interrupted environment is not possible- tho would be welcomed - as a 2nd door prize however you have gained my partial attention  and now you have it and i have read your appeal ? i have finally come to a conclusion/Decision.

in consideration of your "FACTS" offered : your ban appeal was:              Unsuccessful .

deplorable, woeful and meager are just a few words that ring clear with your dismal attempt to at clearing your name thru a recording ??  sadly - for you - the entire server chat logs(prior to you joining ts3) have been saved for future reference so we (Steakn'Beer) Admin's- do not fall victim to a one sided provocation in the manner you displayed here today.
to the remaining FOA playing on Steakn'Beer, the issue that could have been avoided : Should have been avoided.

This Topic will be closed, No Further Discussion will take place.
                                                                                                                                                        Admin Mat.
(01-07-2014, 03:37 PM)AnonymousHero link Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh, au has lost the right to admins since former admins as with the exception of shagz not only abused their power but also other members of the community. To the members of LoC who appear to be brainwashed by slayer’s propaganda I urge you to think for yourselves and not just believe the hogwash he spits out in teamspeak he is just a butthurt kid since he himself lost his position as an admin in the past due to the aforementioned. Perhaps rather than criticising admins and devs you could look in the mirror and see yourself as a leading reason for the lack of au admins and then kindly forward that onto your clanmates.

Dang, someone's butthurt, and I don't think it's Slayer. Also, Shagz most certainly was one of the admins not doing their jobs. What happened to your normal account by the way, Rift? This one sure isn't anonymous anymore.

Edit: who's Mat?

I am on LoC House but I do not think that I am being brainwashed by slayer or anyone in LoC. my friends and I have joined Slayer's house to make our gameplay more enjoyable and exciting. The half of the paragraph you have posted didn't really make sense on this topic. You are just bringing a argument here.
(01-07-2014, 04:07 PM)AnonymousHero link Wrote: [ -> ]When you got asked to join ts3 to resolve your in game issues your failed to do so, then you proceeded to claim the Admin (MAT) MY SELF , was engaging in exploiting /hacking on the server. i donate a lot of my time to keep my admining at the top of my game and never hack: YOU GOT INVOLVED IN A CONFLICT YOU HAD NO REASON TO BE IN.
you respond to my requests by calling me bipolar then you join ts3 attempting some kind of defamation of character by recording our conversation,
You are ambitious and very resourceful however you are still a long way from intelligent.

you actually got banned for being a serial pest, an annoyance and failing to ad-hear to server rules, -
-Respect Admins and Other Players. - bipolar is a condition/illness  not to be used as an insult .
-Admins have the final say. - not willing to resolve prior issue .

your futile, unproductive BEHAVIOR is that of less than a childish attempt to gain some sort of attention, You have it now.
to give you my FULL attention (that you desire so much) in an interrupted environment is not possible- tho would be welcomed - as a 2nd door prize however you have gained my partial attention  and now you have it and i have read your appeal ? i have finally come to a conclusion/Decision.

in consideration of your "FACTS" offered : your ban appeal was:              Unsuccessful .

deplorable, woeful and meager are just a few words that ring clear with your dismal attempt to at clearing your name thru a recording ??  sadly - for you - the entire server chat logs(prior to you joining ts3) have been saved for future reference so we (Steakn'Beer) Admin's- do not fall victim to a one sided provocation in the manner you displayed here today.
to the remaining FOA playing on Steakn'Beer, the issue that could have been avoided : Should have been avoided.

This Topic will be closed, No Further Discussion will take place.
                                                                                                                                                        Admin Mat.

Are you okay mate? Might need to go to bed.
Pages: 1 2