NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: A House Divided(Level 24+)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A House Divided
A House Divided had been founded by many Kingdoms who came together to defeat our enemy; the Nords. The Kingdom of Nords had besieged allof our Cities, Towns, and Villages! They must be stopped! So we decided to group up and take hold of the situation. They are among Swadia, Rhodoks, Vaegirs, and Khergits. A House Divided now looks for revenge after the Nords have taken control of our homeland. We now stand beside our remaining fiefs for the great fight for Honor, Justice, and Glory.

[size=24pt]Banner
[Image: k7Xa81v.png]

Information
To apply please reply to this thread, all PMs to any house member will be ignored
You must be able to use speak English
All members must obey NordInvasion rules
Must have a Ban-Free History

TeamSpeak IP
88.198.5.120:9990

Leader                                                           

Captains
Members

Application Template
Character Name:
Steam Name:
Do You Have TS3 and a Mic:
Region:
Character ID:
Class and Level:
Support/tier:
Why you want to join HD:

*Applicants will need to be introduced before a decision is made*
Think I've seen some of you guys in-game before. Nice to see an influx of new Houses being made, the mod could surely use it. If you'd like to get a banner in-game, be sure to first get added on Maroon's Official House Index, then stop by my Official House Banner Update thread here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...28.15.html

If you need a banner made, but you aren't too great at graphic design, Spacey has a banner making service available.

Wish you guys good luck with your House!

Cheers!

Suns

Good luck
Good Luck
Good luck
Good Luck
Good Luck to you.
Character Name: stylo
Steam Name: stylo
Character ID: 2483723
Class and Level: Inf / 37
Support/tier: Nurse/ 1
Why you want to join HD: Because i dont have a house yet and want to be part of one.
(04-07-2014, 03:20 PM)stylo link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name: stylo
Steam Name: stylo
Character ID: 2483723
Class and Level: Inf / 37
Support/tier: Nurse/ 1
Why you want to join HD: Because i dont have a house yet and want to be part of one.
Application pending. Feel free to meet some of our members on TS/In-Game
Character Name: iLike2ThrowSticks
Steam Name: Deerpig
Character ID: 2483636
Class and Level: Skirm / 41
Support/tier: Engineer / 2
Why you want to join HD: I was invited, thought it would be neat to join a house, and I like cookies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7