NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Character problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I recently brought Warband from steam, so I could get the Napoleonic war dlc. I originally owned Warband after buying it from the website a while back, and have been playing Nord Invasion on it.  However when I got the steam version, I thought I'd just install Nord Invasion onto that, but when I went to play it, despite the fact that the same character names were there, they were all level 1 without any of the equipment etc that I'd had previously. 

Also when I went back and tried my non-steam version of Warband my characters had the same problem there.  Can anyone help me, or do I just need to start over?

The problem you are having is simple. All NordInvasi9on characters are linked to the CODE that you use to activate your Warband. If you have your original code, I can walk you through how to change it.
Don't think I wrote it down anywhere, hm that's a problem. 

If this means I can't get my character back, is there anyway to delete my character's name so I can use them again or not?
As far as the code goes, if you downloaded from the site (which you said you did the first time I believe) then there is an HTML doc. (or something similar) in your Warband folder. If you did a complete reinstall then I don't really know what you would do. Unless you use Firefox and can browse your history for Warband related stuff.

You said that when you typed in your character names, they came up as level 1 guys. Can't you just go like that if there is no hope of getting back your original?
Jump onto IRC and someone may be around to help you out.
Thanks so much for the help guys, seems I can't recover my guy Sad but oh well. My problem now is that I can't log onto the NordInvasion with my new character, as when I log it on Nordinvasion it still logs into my old characters (due to same names) I don't mind this loads as I could just get new names, but is there any way to 'delete' a character on the website?
If you jump onto IRC we can recover your old char.
Got the same Problem :'(