NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Knightmareno18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to be unbanned I asked Kip this and he said
Quote:There are far too many "coincidences" to be accounted for.

And then went on listing the following
Quote:Xx_xX was created less than 24 hours after [LoC]Frederick_McNiall was banned.
Yes. this is true but I didn't even know that [LoC]Frederick_McNiall (aka Cteem) was banned at the time I created this account
btw [LoC]Frederick_McNiall is my brother.

Quote:Knightmareno18 had not been online once for nearly three weeks.
This is because I went AFG after I didn't enjoy this mod that much.

Quote:Not one trade has been made between Knightmareno18 and Xx_xX, very uncommon when starting a new character.
And this is just untrue I made a trade of my mats I didn't send any gold because I had like 200 gold.

Quote:In over a month, Knightmareno18 reached only level 15.  In only a week, Xx_xX reached level 40.
On top of all that, there is the Sharpshooter gear that was supposedly promised for a character that did not even exist before the ban took place.
This is because I got to lvl 15 a got board and then my brother promised me some T4 crossbow gear to get me playing again so I wanted to reach lvl 39 ASAP

Quote:Perhaps you are Cteem's brother contacting me about the ban now and Knightmareno18 is your character but I find it impossible to believe that you are the creator and sole player of Xx_xX.
I hope this clears everything up and now you know that Xx_xX is not Cteem's account it is my account.

I would like to be unbanned since I think this is just a big confusion.

can someone please tell me what rule I have broken and why I am banned
(26-07-2014, 10:36 PM)Knightmareno18 link Wrote: [ -> ]can someone please tell me what rule I have broken and why I am banned
I'm sure the admins/devs will get round to you shortly, just be patient Big Grin
We have been over this many times via both PM and IRC.

We believe Cteem used the character Xx_xX to bypass the ban put in place on his own account.  Our reasons have been listed already.

No further information has been given in this post and the matter remains closed.  The ban will lift at the same time as the ban on the Cteem account.  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...005.0.html
I have been banned for reasons:
Kip: We think you are Cteem.
so when i see this i am like WHAT!!!
so i send Kip a PM asking why they think i am Cteem and he replys with a bunch of things that can be found on my unban thread: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...487.0.html
if you read my post you will see the reasons why Kip thinks i am Cteem and i put under each reason a short sentence saying why this is.
So whats going on in my mind is that i have given reasons for all of the things he said so either they go "oh sorry knightmareno18 you are unbanned" and off i go to play this mod or they give me more reasons why they think i am Cteem.
But  no thtell at would be too easy wouldn't it.
So what i think has happened is that Kip hasn't even read what i have said and has just banned me on what he thinks and not hear my reasons.
now can anyone please tell me if my ban has some more reasons behind it and please tell me what i must do to prove to this devs that i am NOT CTEEM.
Any devs going to reply?
I would like answers please.
I am fine if you PM me btw
I read your request and saw no further information that would convince me or the other developers that you are not Cteem.

You may make your unban request on September 17th.