NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi NordInvasion brothers! I was hoping to get an unban request for my Mount and Blade Warband steam account. It was around 2 years that I got banned after a small "incident" that occurred in a server, and after the ban was enacted I was given a week to post here and appeal for the unban, however at the time I didn't see the thread so I wasnt aware. As you can see, I've missed the date by quite a bit. So I was hoping that by your good graces, that I may be unbanned here today.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=3978.0 This is the link to the old ban thread. Thanks!  Wink
Quote:Megamabu - 50% reset and 1 week ban. Racism will not be tolerated here, post here in 1 week to get unbanned and any more like this will be a permanent ban.

The post says you were only banned for 1 week. You should be able to play again.

sorry if I were not supposed to answer here :-X
(30-07-2014, 08:09 PM)Grumpy link Wrote:
Quote:Megamabu - 50% reset and 1 week ban. Racism will not be tolerated here, post here in 1 week to get unbanned and any more like this will be a permanent ban.

The post says you were only banned for 1 week. You should be able to play again.

sorry if I were not supposed to answer here :-X

Like your quote says, he would need to apply after a week to get unbanned, which he didn't. It's not an automatic system. As soon as a developer takes a look at this, you'll likely be unbanned, megamabu.
You are unbanned. Behave now.