NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request GCN-Season "Please Read"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is GCN-Season.

I started playing Nord-invasion about a year or 2 ago.
I played the game from time to time and never had any problems against or with the game.
A Week ago me and my mates went on a random stroll on Nord invasion. (equipped w/ alcohol)

When i was playing the game it seems to be that i insulted someone in the server with the words 'Heil Hitler"
I knew it was unacceptable at most parts, but i just continued on playing the game with my mates.
At the end i felt bad about my deeds and hopped on the forums to see if someone reported me. "Which was already done"

I am living in Holland "neighbour country of germany" where the ideology of 1931-'45 are still in bad memory.
We are used to make fun of the germans, especially when we feel like.

I know one of the major rules on nord invasion(which is respectable on all parts)
is that u are not allowed to insult people with any inappropriate terms/words.

I can't say that i won't do any of those lousy acts in the future.
But as i've heard there is always a second chance for most of the people.
I've been thinking about the things that i did wrong on the MOD for the last 7 days.

- Ive been reading the Nord invasion Etiquette Guide on how to behave yourself and be accepted as a normal player
  And ive been cruising trough all the other reports of players on what they did wrong and how they solved their problems with the TEAM.

I hope you guys reconsider giving me a second chance.
I know i´ve been wrong and i will accept your decision.

Thank you,
Hey. You are now unbanned.
Behave this time and follow our rules.