NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request Unit0094 EU-1 Rag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I joined a Ragnorak run on EU-1 and alot of people were speaking in German and i thought it was ok, as it is quite common today, to type a racist comment as a joke and meaning no serious threat. I typed in a very rude, cheap insult saying 'F*** THE JEWS' exactly. I understand this is very offensive to Jewish people and I have been ban from this server for what I've said. Its not me caring about not being able to join the server anymore, its more of a personal apology for my insult which may have offended some people on the server. I never intended to continue this lead of behavior on the server as a threat and am deeply sorry for what I've said and hope you offended people forgive my rudeness and how I just blurted out that comment like the dickhead I was. Please accept my apology.
You did recieve a Temp-Ban, by yours truly, it last for 4 hours and only for the server the ban was issued from. You should be able to join the server again after 4 hours.

Behave.
Regards, Eraendil