NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS: Pitchfork!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ever wanted to be like those Mentally challenged Nordic Bersekr Farmers that run at a heavily armed group of soldiers with a Pitchfork?

Real Good Novelty, PUT IN THE OFFERS AT ONCE.

You never see one on the Auction hall, and you never find one!, SO IT MUST BE GOOD.
I will trade you 1 gold for it.
(22-06-2012, 05:22 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: [ -> ]I will trade you 1 gold for it.

Nawh, Worth way more than 1 Gold. Albeit high offer.
55 gold, then you earn 1 gold instead of selling it to the marketplace!
Noone wants the Ol' Pitchfork for novelty then?
xD
Hell, Frying pan went for 150k
i got 10 pitchforks from the earlier quests
I have 6 pitchforks, although my legendary pitchfork on the other hand...
I'd like to buy your pitchfork for 10k, as I was stupid enough to sell all of mine before. It's the highest I'll go though Tongue

It's not worth 150k or as much as the Frying Pan because anyone who has completed the Mounted Farmers quest has got one and the Frying Pan is a rare drop only.
(22-06-2012, 06:48 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to buy your pitchfork for 10k, as I was stupid enough to sell all of mine before. It's the highest I'll go though Tongue

It's not worth 150k or as much as the Frying Pan because anyone who has completed the Mounted Farmers quest has got one and the Frying Pan is a rare drop only.

Kwals crazy! also I got a frying pan drop today, they are not that rare Tongue
(22-06-2012, 05:26 PM)Tugmund link Wrote: [ -> ]Noone wants the Ol' Pitchfork for novelty then?
xD
Hell, Frying pan went for 150k

170k Big Grin
Pages: 1 2