NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Grinder Helmets for everyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing earlier today and according to Nordinvasion i found 5 grinder helmets while playing hardmode mountain pass. so i went to the website to check my inventory and i didnt have any. i took a screenshot of me getting 2 helmets pretty much back to back. there was also some other people saying they experienced the same thing so i dont know if it was an issue with hardmode, or the server itself.  https://i.imgur.com/zwSZz.jpg
oh the grinder helmets, they're raining from the sky!
Been seeing this issue going on for a couple of nights now. It was either on hard uswest or hard useast (or both). Not a huge problem, though it does crush your hope.
I've seen it on both of the normal servers as well, with things from old boots to wolf teeth necklaces being spammed that I acquired them (with no mention of XP gain or gold in the message) and then a number on the next line, ending with a period.
Yes yes this is old news to me Tongue
i know this, sometimed i get about 100  raven feathers but on website no ones!
This has always happened occasionally I think, but with latest patch I get spammed with these messages all the time, sometimes being unable to even read my kills or text messages properly.
Hello , yesterday I had 5 drops on hard mode server (bronze arrowhead) ,and I was very happy from good loot , tried to sell it at AH , and ..... Nothing , just didn't had it . I saw : ,,You found 1x bronze arrowhead"(5 times) ,but I don't have it in my inventory . My friend said ,he had the same problem . Why it happens ?
Damn it ... I really need money , and don't have this drop.....

Please check this , it was first time ,when I have this bug , but it's very strange .

Cheers ,Maxi.
I have merged these topics together since they are about the same thing. The bug is one that occurs under server load. It has been a little nuisance for months but there is very little we can actually do about it. It has no impact on gameplay, you will still get xp and legitimate drops.
Yeah, now theres a new one flying around in hard mode with x3 bent swords every kill/assist. I know its a bug, it just made me feel like it cancelled any chance of me getting a rare drop Tongue