NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Oh if the Santa hat costs 3k.... :S

I think im ok with just 10k in gold then, no point in a trivial hat if I lose a piece of armour to it. But will I be able to put a stick up for 8k once I get the 2k? Im confused as to the payment system for putting stuff for sale.
(15-12-2011, 08:53 AM)LawL LawL link Wrote: [ -> ]Oh if the Santa hat costs 3k.... :S

I think im ok with just 10k in gold then, no point in a trivial hat if I lose a piece of armour to it. But will I be able to put a stick up for 8k once I get the 2k? Im confused as to the payment system for putting stuff for sale.

7k of donation is the amount i assigned to you.

so put stick for 7k or put stick for 2k then other in price 5k

stick for 2k bought, now put item in price 5k
I am but a poor Swadian soldier coming back from the front to beg your lordness to share some of your wealth so that I may buy a long arming sword when I can finally access it.

OH and if the LAS is too expensive, then just some money to get a normal arming sword.
(15-12-2011, 09:29 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: [ -> ]I am but a poor Swadian soldier coming back from the front to beg your lordness to share some of your wealth so that I may buy a long arming sword when I can finally access it.

OH and if the LAS is too expensive, then just some money to get a normal arming sword.

you mean just arming sword? (dont know there is long arming sword)

i will donate you 5 000 money, you can hold it until you can buy this sword.
(put somethin in AH in price 5k)
Will do, and I sure hope there is a long arming sword, its one of the weapon of the Swadian knight and Sergeants in Native.

Edit: Bone shard for 5k, plaqued with the finest gold.
(15-12-2011, 09:50 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: [ -> ]Will do, and I sure hope there is a long arming sword, its one of the weapon of the Swadian knight and Sergeants in Native.

Edit: Bone shard for 5k, plaqued with the finest gold.

bought Smile
Pleasure doin' business with y'e m'lord Tongue
10k or be banned.  Tongue
Well if thats how it works Tongue, I'll take the extra 5k...
naah, it dont work like this Tongue maybe i will give you 5k more later, if you will really need it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19