NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Legendary tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey just had a quick thought,  is it possible to track how many of each legendary is currently ingame? I just thought it would be cool to know how many Tower shields there is, or how many stag bows etc... this will show which legendaries are more rare than others which I think is interesting. Hopefully im not alone in this like I always am it seems.

Im not sure if this is possible but yeah, just a thought Smile

madjsoh

thought tarrod tried to do this already.
Nah I noticed tarrod tried it but I meant something different. The devs might have a solid number in the code of some sorts of how many of each legendaries have been dropped ever since the mod started to compare them together... maybe is could be added to the website as a separate button, just like the stats which showed how many bots you killed before it was removed...
(20-09-2014, 06:14 PM)madjosh link Wrote:thought tarrod tried to do this already.
Ye, I tried to but too much stuff is going away a day and looted so people are not telling me what they got and I can just guess what they have.
So only Devs can make a  sure guess who has got what(or Benschie is looking again into my profile if I really got 240 Lumps :3 )
We can find this info for players but if we did it would be sort of like using the NSA to do the job of the paparazzi.
(20-09-2014, 10:33 PM)Barristan link Wrote:We can find this info for players but if we did it would be sort of like using the NSA to do the job of the paparazzi.

Brb, writing that one down.

Edit:
Quote:I'm going to smack you so hard with the reset button your children will be mesozoic DNA.

Okay, seriously grabbing notepad right now.
even if you do this alot of ppl owning high value legendaries are AFG, meaning they wont be able to sell, so these legendaries are basically "out of the game"..
I reckon it would be cool to know how many legendaries have dropped and not been won per say.