NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Name change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used the name change, and it changed my name, but now, my character doesn't gain exp or gold anymore. I'm confused. What do I do?
Or, it seems, I get exp and gold and items from kills -I- make, but not assist. I just don't get it...
That sounds very strange mate. Send me a PM with your character and it's ID number and I will take a look.
Erm... How exactly do I find my ID? >_>
Did you remember to change your name in-game after and are you logging into your new name on the website?
Yes, but the in-game name isn't exactly like the new account name. I tried, but it wouldn't let me put it without the _ ingame, so my account name is Norga Borga, but my ingame is Norga_Borga =/
There's your problem. You cannot use spaces. Your name has to be identical between the website and game.
I thought that was the case, but I wasn't sure, and I don't know what to do now. I'm -far- from 5k =/
(02-07-2012, 06:02 PM)NoxInvictus link Wrote: [ -> ]I thought that was the case, but I wasn't sure, and I don't know what to do now. I'm -far- from 5k =/

Jump on the NI IRC and we can sort you out

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion
I'm on o-o
Pages: 1 2