NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Thread editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, Wink
I'd like to know whether it was possible to allow certain players on the forum to edit own posts, eg for player shops founded by 2+ players, house shops or house recruitment threads.
If I just missed how to do it, please tell me so  ???
It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
(13-10-2014, 07:20 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
I know about that function, but the point I meant is whether it was possible to allowother players to edit one's threads
(13-10-2014, 07:20 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
I think he means allowing others to edit your posts, which would be relevant to his example of shops being maintained by multiple players.
(13-10-2014, 07:27 PM)Malong link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=33502.msg202106#msg202106 date=1413228053]
It's the "modify" button. Can be found on the top right of your posts.
I think he means allowing others to edit your posts, which would be relevant to his example of shops being maintained by multiple players.
[/quote]
That's exactly what I made this thread for Wink
Ehhhh no, we're not allowing other players to edit others' posts... I hope I don't have to explain why that would be a horrific idea.
if you want a shop trend to be editable by multiple people just make a hydra account (ie one that several people know the pass for) just be careful as it will be less secure
(17-10-2014, 04:50 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Ehhhh no, we're not allowing other players to edit others' posts... I hope I don't have to explain why that would be a horrific idea.
Closing this, no need for Hyper to make any sarcastic comment if I kept on trying to get this feature Tongue