NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lycin

Hello, I was banned sometime yesterday night and have no clue what I am being accused of.

Quote:Your account has been banned for the following reason:

The administration team has decided that your promise to stay off our radar has not been upheld. If any house members continue to cause issues, they will receive a similar response.

I do not quite understand. From my understanding, I have been upholding my promise. Two days ago, I sent a message to someone in teamspeak to cease hostilities with members of my House and myself. I then received a warning for not being in the right to send those messages to individuals of this community. Apologies, and noted. It seems that many people have been disappointed in my House. I do not understand, I have posted regarding issues with any members should be Pm'd to me immediately. Yet, people call it a "troll" house with a leader with "troll" intentions. That, is not what my House is for. My House was created to assist newer players, and make some excellent team players out of them. I'm guessing I was banned for that message sent to that one individual in teamspeak from my understanding. Again, apologies for anything that I have done and may I have another chance. (I request that I receive a clean unban, or to give my gear to the House Armory) Thank you to the individuals that handle my unban request.

-Suns