NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Houses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering. Is there any small houses actually left? Or did they all got devoured by bigger ones.
(19-10-2014, 09:00 PM)Leturoa link Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering. Is there any small houses actually left? Or did they all got devoured by bigger ones.
Got Disciples of Renji... Army of 1 person...
(19-10-2014, 09:09 PM)Renji link Wrote: [ -> ]Got Disciples of Renji... Army of 1 person...

Lol, on a more serious note, SK has only 4 or so active members and we still have our share of fun so ya, "little houses" still exist.
Taking a look at some of the recently active houses, we have The Swadian Royal Knights, Estirpe Imperial, The South African Nord Slayers, The Blessed Peacekeepers, and The Knights Templar, none of which I have seen much in game (Deer aside), or have had many applicants. So yea, they do exist. Tongue
It'd be nice to see SK events be a thing again, so if you can meet Click's requirements you should join SK.

Either that or join the Disciples of Renji so he won't be lonely anymore.

Okay I will be more specific EU houses
(20-10-2014, 10:58 AM)Leturoa link Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I will be more specific EU houses
Maroon's post listed four EU houses.
(19-10-2014, 09:00 PM)Leturoa link Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering. Is there any small houses actually left? Or did they all got devoured by bigger ones.

Still got Knights_Templar  also, only have 10 members    of those  3 NA  players  the rest are EU